How to Register with us
We are currently not accepting new patients but existing patients can still access the full range of services at our practice.
We register from the following postcodes
Dunsville (DN7 4)
Hatfield (DN7 6)
Hatfield Woodhouse (DN7 6)
Edenthorpe (DN3 2)
Lindholme (DN7 6)
Kirk Sandall (DN3 1)
Dunscroft (DN7 4) (DN7 6)
Barnby Dun (DN3 1)
Armthorpe (DN3 2)
Thorne, South (DN8 5)
Lindholme Grange (DN9 1)
Stainforth (DN7 5)
Your application to register at the practice must be accompanied with proof of your identity. Please provide a combination of 2 of the following: (It is preferable that one item of photo ID should be seen and one document containing your current address).
|Birth certificate||Bank/Building society cards/statements|
|Marriage certificate||National Insurance number card|
|Passport||Papers from the home office|
|Local authority rent card||Letter from Benefits Agency/benefit book/|
|Paid utility bills||Signing on card|
* Complete the registration form which can be downloaded here. It is important that you give as much information as possible to help us trace your medical records. Please sign and date the form.
* All adults and children aged 12 years of age and older will be asked to make an appointment for a new patient check with the Healthcare Assistant. It is important that you attend for this appointment to ensure we have up-to-date information regarding your health and well-being.
* When you attend this appointment hand in your registration forms with your proof of identification to the receptionist. We can then process your registration onto the practice list and request your medical records.
* When you attend for your new patient check appointment, it is important that you bring proof of any medication you are taking regularly, (for women this also includes the contraceptive pill). This could be a copy of your repeat prescription (right side) or the medication packaging. We can then add these items to your computer record, ready for when you need to order them and to avoid any delays.
* Once registered you will be issued a new National Health Service Card from the Health Authority showing your new GP details. Although you're new card will show details of a particular GP you will in fact be registered under the umbrella of 'Dunsville Medical Centre' and can see any GP available when requesting an appointment.
* If you wish to be an organ or blood donor you can register on-line on the NHS Blood and Transplant website www.nhsbt.nhs.uk . Alternatively they can telephone the NHS Blood & Transplant helpdesk on 0300 123 2323.