Dunsville Medical Centre
126-128 High Street Dunsville Doncaster South Yorkshire DN7 4BY
Tel: 01302 890108
Fax: 01302 881425
Out of Hours: 01302 890108
Welcome to our website. We hope you find it useful.

Repeat Prescriptions
01302 880303

Telephone requests for repeat prescriptions will be taken by a telephone answer machine on 01302 880303.  The machine will be available to take your order 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  When you use this service, please speak clearly, leaving your name, address and telephone number followed by your list of items required.  You can also order by post, at the repeat prescription desk at the practice, or by e-mail at the following address:

In all cases please clearly identify yourself and detail all items required individually.

The Practice offers SystmOnline for ordering repeat prescriptions.  Please ask at reception to register and for more information.

If you wish to speak to someone regarding a repeat prescription query, please ring between 11.30 - 13.30 and 14.00 - 18.00 to speak to the dedicated member of the admin team.

Please allow 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays) before collection.
When collecting your prescriptions from the surgery, you will be asked to provide ID.  If you collect prescriptions on behalf of someone else, please bring a signed note to confirm their consent.

It is practice policy to issue repeat prescriptions in 28 days’ supply.  Patients can be offered 3 months post-dated prescriptions for repeat items.  However, this arrangement may not be appropriate if your medication is likely to change.

Doncaster CCG commissions a community pharmacy service for urgent repeat medicines.
The purpose of this service is to ensure that patients can access an urgent supply of regular prescription medicines when unable to obtain a prescription before the next dose is due, if for example, you have run out of a medicine, lost or damaged your medicines, or left home without them.
The aim of this service is to relieve pressure on urgent and emergency care services.

Taking controlled drugs abroad

Patients should obtain a personal licence to enter or leave the UK if they are travelling with controlled drugs listed under schedules 2-4 (e.g. morphine, tramadol, diazepam) for 3 calendar months or more.

The Home Office personal licence application form and detailed information can be found at:
print this page