England has now returned to ‘Plan A’ Covid-19 Guidance, this means:
- Face coverings are no longer a legal requirement, but is suggested to continue to wear one when in crowded & enclosed public spaces. They are still required if attending Dunsville Medical Centre.
- Work-from-home guidance has been lifted.
- Venues & events are no longer required by law to check NHS Covid Pass.
- Residents are still encouraged to get vaccinated & boosted when they can.
- Wearing a mask or face-covering is optional if visiting our GP Practice or Covid clinic. Thank you.
- All GP Appointments will continue to be book on the day, initially telephone appointments and GP will determine if a face to face appointment is required. If you need an appointment please ring at 8am on the day and stay in the queue or request a ring back. Please do not attend in person to book appointments. Thank you for your understanding.