Dunsville Medical Practice offers an on-line self service system for booking & cancelling GP appointments, ordering repeat prescriptions and viewing your medical record.
Patients are able to book, cancel and see previous appointments.
Patients can request repeat prescriptions 3 days before it is due and request acute medication up to 3 months after it was last issued.
Viewing medical record
Patients can apply for access to their medical summary and/or detailed coded record.
You can apply for on-line access from your 16th birthday. To make use of this service you will need access to the internet from either a PC, ipad or android device.
You will also require a username and password. These are issued by the practice who will set you up to use the on-line services. Please enquire at reception,or download the application form below. Please bring a form of identification with you when applying for access. Alternatively complete the secure on-line form and submit. Please then bring your ID with you when you collect your username and password.
Parents and legal guardians can apply for proxy access to appointments and repeat medications of children up to the age of 11 years. A birth certificate or legal document of guardianship is required on application. Carers and/or relatives can apply for proxy access to medication requesting for adults & young people aged 16 years and over. Written consent is required from the patient. If you wish to apply for proxy access, please call at reception for the appropriate form. (The application form below is not for proxy access).
The services are entirely on line and require no additional support from the practice.
Once you have received your username and password from the practice please click on this link:
There are some house rules using the system, these are listed below:-
- Please use this service responsibly.
- In the case of any abuse of the service, your health care practitioner can revoke your log-in details, stopping you accessing the service.
- Examples of irresponsible use of the system include but are not limited to :
- Registering at a GP practice when you have no intention of using it as your usual GP practice.
- Registering at a GP practice outside your catchment area.
- Booking appointments you have no intention of attending.
- Repeatedly booking and then cancelling appointments.
- Repeatedly requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
Application for online access
Please complete this form and return to the surgery. Or complete the online form below.
THE PRACTICE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN PROCESSED. YOU MUST BRING IDENTIFICATION WHEN YOU CALL TO COLLECT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.