Dunsville Medical Centre


Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us. Alternatively you can change your details online. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

The Practice is obligated under a Government directive to keep up to date records of all children aged 0 – 5 years and 5 – 18 years of age in full time education. Please ask at reception for a ‘notification of change of circumstances of children’ form. This form will help us record a primary carer, health visitor 0 –5 years, school nurse 5 – 18 years, and school.


Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 30th November, 2018